LSSM BTECdip, ISRM, MLDUK
Sports and Remedial Massage & MLD
Sophia was born in Gothenburg, Sweden where she trained and became a professional dancer.
She came to Britain in 1987 where she performed in West End shows and then pursued a teaching career in dance and musical theatre in colleges around the UK.
In 2005 she retrained as a Remedial Sports Massage Therapist at the London School of Sports Massage and in 2006 she joined the Ingledale Therapy Centre. She also is qualified in Manual Lympatic Drainage (Dr Vodder technique).
Remedial Sports Massage
- Releases tension, muscle ache and pain
- Prevents Injuries, improves posture and core stability
- Improves circulation and mobility
- Relieves chronic tension
- Improves posture
- Full body treatment over 10 weeks
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD Dr Vodder)
- Reduced swelling
- Improves scarring, burns and wounds
- Alleviates fluid retention and fluid congestion
- Post operative treatment for surgery and Vaser treatment
- Boosts a healthy immune system
Tel: 07900 818228